Author Topic: Holley stock  (Read 906 times)

BigBlueIron

• View Profile
Holley stock
« on: July 30, 2021, 09:08:04 AM »
For any that are interested in trading stocks Holley became publicly traded couple weeks ago. Symbol is HLLY

machoneman

• View Profile
Re: Holley stock
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 09:19:15 AM »
Thanks, I wonder though with all modern cars with EFI and so many other manufacturers offering aftermarket EFI systems will Holley survive? I mean, the carb business has dramatically shrunk and maybe will disappear in the coming years. Holley's line then is pretty narrow.
Bob Maag

BigBlueIron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 09:59:37 AM »
I think they have covered themselves fairly well. They own many of the big names in the aftermarket (as much as I hate that). I would say their main focus is directly on EFI an modern vehicles or offering products to modernize older cars.

oldiron.fe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 01:07:42 PM »
                                                                                                                                                             one by one bean counters will screw/up holley and buy outs with overseas stuff or cut ( unprofitable )               labels and sell logos to sell odd stuff !! --if you might need something useable better buy now-if you can can find it!!   
66' Fairlanes 427 (08/26/67- present)
66/67' Fairlanes
70' Mustang Fastback
66' Dually