FE Power Forums > Warning - Buyer Beware

DSC Motorsports

(1/3) > >>

valvecover:
i buy a set of SOHC valve covers from this vendor

ships them parcel post and wouldn't spend .59 for a lousy tracking number

i plan on buying more sets of SOHC valve covers and intakes in the future,but not from this vendor

frankenfords:
Actually, I've bought many parts from DSC over the years, and have found his service and the quality of the parts to be better than satisfactory.

I have no affilitation with DSC other than having been a customer, but I'm sorry you felt the need to trash the company publicly for a measly $0.59.

Be very grateful you never had the misfortune of dealing with Ron Miller at Ford Power Parts.

Drew Pojedinec:
by Parcel Post, I assume you mean USPS.
That being the case, everyone of them gets a tracking number for free on the receipt.  It's listed under transaction number.  He could have given you that.  Buying a tracking number from usps doesn't make any sense.

valvecover:

--- Quote from: Drew Pojedinec on April 10, 2013, 04:07:54 AM ---by Parcel Post, I assume you mean USPS.
That being the case, everyone of them gets a tracking number for free on the receipt.  It's listed under transaction number.  He could have given you that.  Buying a tracking number from usps doesn't make any sense.

--- End quote ---

the receipt number is not a tracking number

--- Quote from: frankenfords on April 09, 2013, 08:16:42 PM ---I have no affilitation with DSC other than having been a customer, but I'm sorry you felt the need to trash the company publicly for a measly $0.59.

--- End quote ---

the valve covers i purchased cost $600,not .59

tracking is the only way for me,the customer to know where the $600 valve covers i paid for are

if they disappear during shipping,i am forced to dispute the credit card charge,which takes forever

the seller obtained insurance to protect himself,not the customer,but didnt spend to get delivery confirmation for his customer.

and shipping a $600 set of valve covers parcel post is ridiculous when UPS and Fedex are the same price and shipping is a lot faster and more secure

btw,it has been 7 days and my valve covers have still not arrived,and i have no idea where they are,and i have no proof from the buyer they have actually even been shipped

valvecover:
took me 30 seconds to find this on google:

--- Quote ---Okay Guy's, I very rarely leave bad feedback for anyone and I've been doing this for over 20 years. I ordered a part from Dennis at DSC Motorsports and never received it. Dennis billed my credit card and did not provide a tracking number or give me any indication the part had been shipped. I purchased this off of his ebay store. It has been over 3 weeks and he has been avoiding my calls and emails. When I finally got a hold of him he still couldn't give me a tracking number but said the part had been shipped. Then he threatened me for leaving him bad feedback on ebay (something I've never had to do before).
Did I mention I still don't have the part. Anyway DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. HE IS A CROOK. Now I have to try and get my money back. Good luck.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---I recently had a bad experience with DSC motorsports. Needless to say I never received the part I ordered. This was almost 3 weeks ago. I spoke with Dennis (when I placed the order) who billed my credit card. I tried to call his number several times after this with no luck. I also sent several emails as well. I finally received an email from him after giving him bad feedback on ebay. He said the part was shipped but he didn't have a tracking number? Then after explaining to him I was upset because I was not able to get a hold of him he said it was my problem. He also couldn't tell me when the part was shipped (if it was). Then he threatened me saying that he was going to give me a bad response on ebay. He also said that he was going to get the part back just to piss me off and send me my money. This tells me he never sent the part to begin with. I just thought you guy's should know. Now I have to try and get my money back. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!!!
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version