Author Topic: Had to get me one (well, two actually) of them.  (Read 2909 times)

Yellow Truck

• View Profile
Had to get me one (well, two actually) of them.
« on: May 13, 2017, 08:49:34 PM »
Just saw this on a Truck forum and ordered two for $7.21, delivered. Won't be able to report on the quality until July as I had them sent to a friend in Washington state and I won't be there until the. Even if they are crap I can use them as oil rags!
https://www.amazon.com/Ford-Schematic-Graphic-T-Shirt-XX-Large/dp/B01C2D7L22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494726452&sr=8-1&keywords=ford+engine+schematic

Some less than enlightened person complained in the comments section that it was "not a common engine" and that he would have preferred a 302 or 351.

Yup, nothing to celebrate about the old FE boat anchor.
1969 F100 4WD (It ain't yellow anymore)
445 with BBM heads, Prison Break stroker kit, hydrualic roller cam, T&D rockers, Street Dominator Intake with QFT SS 830.

Paul.

gdaddy01

• View Profile
Re: Had to get me one (well, two actually) of them.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:56:21 PM »
give um a gold brick and .......

Drew Pojedinec

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 09:57:46 PM »
I designed that on cafe press many years ago for the FE forum during a tshirt rally.
No one was interested and they went with another design. but my design was public.
Someone started printing them about a year ago and I bought one.  Kinda ironic, but whatever, it's a cool shirt.

Yellow Truck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 10:25:25 AM »
I designed that on cafe press many years ago for the FE forum during a tshirt rally.
No one was interested and they went with another design. but my design was public.
Someone started printing them about a year ago and I bought one.  Kinda ironic, but whatever, it's a cool shirt.

Well that is cool. I don't think anyone is going to get rich off of it. Did you have a specific FE you used?
1969 F100 4WD (It ain't yellow anymore)
445 with BBM heads, Prison Break stroker kit, hydrualic roller cam, T&D rockers, Street Dominator Intake with QFT SS 830.

Paul.

Drew Pojedinec

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 09:45:36 PM »
It's a ft engine.  It was just a blow up diagram from a parts manual I found online.  Cafepress was pretty easy to use in a drag/drop way to design a t shirt on the fly.
Either way, it's a neat shirt.
Who knows, maybe it wasn't mine and someone else did exactly the same thing I did :P  Weirder things have happened.

Sure woulda been cooler with a 427, but who cares, right?