Author Topic: SOLD - SOHC Hilborn EFI intake  (Read 742 times)

ToddK

• View Profile
SOLD - SOHC Hilborn EFI intake
« on: February 15, 2021, 03:25:24 AM »
SOLD

For sale is a complete Hilborn EFI intake system to suit a SOHC FE. I bought all of this new from Hilborn and ran it briefly in my ‘63 Galaxie. It all worked well, however, being the Luddite that I am, I prefer carburettors.

The manifold has cast 2 7/16” throttle bodies, 50lb Holley injectors, fuel rails, TPI, and MAP sensor port. It has been powder coated in a dark grey colour.

Also included is the Holley HP ecu, full wiring harness, MAP, O2, fuel pressure, oil pressure, IAT, and water temperature sensors, Weldon fuel pressure regulator and Holley EFI analog oil pressure and water temperature gauges, and the airflow synchroniser used to set up the throttle bodies.

I also have 2 sets of stacks to go on the throttle bodies. One is a short stack with a K&N filter, the other is a 6” open tube type. The picture below shows both types.

Since Holley bought out Hilborn, the intake set ups for SOHC engines don’t appear to be available. I’m asking for US$5000 for everything listed, and I can help out with the shipping cost from Australia. If interested, please PM me though this forum. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 08:06:29 AM by ToddK »