FE Power Forums > The Road to Drag Week 2016

Drag Week Final Results

(1/2) > >>

mike_burch:
http://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites/21/2016/09/Final-Results.pdf

Barry_R:
Congrats to all the FE brethren.
Made it through the entire event.

Did you see that Doug shaved yet another two tenths?  I think he's gonna wish the had Drag Month at this rate!

turbohunter:

--- Quote from: Barry_R on September 17, 2016, 08:45:00 AM ---Did you see that Doug shaved yet another two tenths?  I think he's gonna wish the had Drag Month at this rate!

--- End quote ---
Isn't that truth.
The 11s aren't very far away. By the look of how he had to baby it off the line I'll bet he's there by next years DW.

cjshaker:

--- Quote from: Barry_R on September 17, 2016, 08:45:00 AM ---Congrats to all the FE brethren.
Made it through the entire event.

Did you see that Doug shaved yet another two tenths?  I think he's gonna wish the had Drag Month at this rate!

--- End quote ---

Barry, you're absolutely right! I could have gone on for a few days. Kinda bummed it's over actually. I'm already thinking it's gonna be hard to resist next years event, wherever it might be.

--- Quote from: turbohunter on September 17, 2016, 10:10:24 AM ---...I'll bet he's there by next years DW.

--- End quote ---

Ha! See the above ;D And part of my problem was that I WAS babying it off the line. Like Chris and Thor told me, I just needed to really let it loose if I wanted to get there.

turbohunter:
Congrats to all the faithful.
Really enjoyed following you all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version