FE Power Forums > Non-FE Discussion Forum

New/Old guy

(1/2) > >>

billballinger:
I posted this in the wrong place i think, I put it in the introductions thread.  I am still getting used to this layout, so i will repost my introduction.

I am Bill Ballinger.  Many of you know me from the old forums.  This is my new home. It is a well laid out forum, that allows for things lacking in the other forum.  I have been misunderstood over in the old forums, and I know that many of you share both.  Please understand that I will respect the rules of this forum the same as I did the old ones.  I won't post anything that I don't have first hand knowledge of without a qualifier to guide the reader to a source with better understanding.

Also, I will carry no emotional baggage into this forum.  Any contact of a personal nature must be conducted via personal email or personal message.  But that said, I want all of our interactions to be fun.  Life is too short to waste on negativity.  This is a fresh start, and hopefully Jay can keep the bullies who have taken over the other forum out.  :-)

Anyway, I am happy to a part of this forum, and if you have any questions I can answer I will do so, or direct you to the best source I know just as I always have.

jayb:
Welcome aboard, Bill.  I started this forum for several reasons, one of which is the issues you mentioned on the FE Forum.  We're going to try to keep it a little more positive here - Jay

WConley:
Welcome Bill!  Glad to see you here.  :D

The Magic Ratchet:
Bill, you don't know me but I've sure read a lot of your posts "over there" and it's good to see you here. Thanks for joining us.

Lou Manglass

machoneman:
Hey Bill,

Good to see you're still kickin'.....over here at least! Glad to see your post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version