Author Topic: Tri-Power or Dual Quad Offenhauser?  (Read 9754 times)

falcongeorge

• View Profile
Re: Tri-Power or Dual Quad Offenhauser?
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2018, 10:06:10 PM »
EFI is massively superior

KS

Yep, it certainly kills me to pump the gas pedal twice to start a car instead of not at all. Exhausting, for sure.
efi goes along nicely with that hydraulic roller stuff. “ ooooh lash my valves once a year???? Ooh I might break a nail....” lash those bastards till they beg. Then sodomize them. Then tie them down and lash em again, just for good measure...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:10:16 PM by falcongeorge »

falcongeorge

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2018, 10:20:32 PM »
FEEE-lony---
O
I hope you realize you're not being completely politically correct with your comments ;)

KS
Yea, cmon FElony, lighten up on the Viking stereotyping.... ;D

I'm offended :'( i seek out a safe place on the ship and..sharpen my battleaxe and dip my torches in tar
FEEE-lony---

I hope you realize you're not being completely politically correct with your comments ;)

KS
Yea, cmon FElony, lighten up on the Viking stereotyping.... ;D

I'm offended :'( i seek out a safe place on the ship and..sharpen my battleaxe and dip my torches in tar

Yes, and enjoy dining on a side of mutton and a tankard of mead. Better make it three tankards; it'll improve your aim with the axe.
FEEE-lony---

KS

Thank goodness. Heaven forbid that I be mistaken for rainbow-hugging, pillow-biting, Soros-snuggling, terminally dysfunctional snowflake member of an NPC mob instead of a testosterone-infused, booze-swilling, parts-hoarding, forced-celibate, professionally cynical secular rationalist.
“ Cynical secular rationalist” ;D that’s great. ;D Man it’s been years since I’ve pillaged a village...but my wife doesn’t approve of pillaging, and we have already established that I will throw my pseudo alpha status under the bus at the drop of a c-cup bra...that forced-celibate shit is for the birds, given a choice between maintaining my alpha male self delusions and daily muff diving, I go down like a submarine. Aaaooogaaa!

Hmmmm. Come to think of it, I guess the above makes me an empiricist rather than a rationalist?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:53:33 PM by falcongeorge »

62Falcon390

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2018, 05:46:47 PM »
tunnel ram and efi is a good mix