September 3, 2012 - The Road to Drag Week 2012

<< < (3/5) > >>

kevin:
Good luck to you  for drag week.after all you work and troubles i hope it
turns around to a complete success .
good LUCK JAY.
Kevin (new zealand)

afret:
Sorry to hear about all the problems but looks like you have a great team there so I'm sure you'll make it.  Good luck!

jayb:
Update from Wednesday night:  Had a big crew show up for the thrash last night, and we made really good progress on the Shelby clone.  The car is all together except for the fuel system, induction system, and efi connections, and that can be handled tonight.  We'll start the car tonight and check it out to make sure that everything is OK, maybe even go for a test drive.  Also yesterday I got the rear end parts for the Mach 1; BradFORD will be setting that up today, and hopefully re-installing in the car tonight.  Steve is also done with the hood and will be painting it tonight, so it should be ready to install on Friday night.  Then its onto the trailer for both cars, gather up all the tools and spare parts, and off to Tulsa on Saturday morning.  Looks like we're gonna make it...

machoneman:
Yeah!

57yblock:
Hi Jay I just joined the forum and I am wishing you guys GOOD LUCK on this venture. Talked to Steve P yesterday and didn't know he was going along. Say hello to everybody for me. And GOOD LUCK again. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version