Author Topic: Parts going to the reunion  (Read 974 times)

Stangman

• View Profile
Parts going to the reunion
« on: September 02, 2023, 03:27:49 PM »
So I have a TCI super street fighter C-6 3000 stall converter that I no longer need
Because I changed camshafts and put a different converter in. Last I looked they are 800 new
Would like to get 300 or message me an offer.

Also have a set of Richmond gears 4.11s that were just to much on the street for me
With a small 26 inch tire. They have somewhere between 3 and 500 street miles. They really look perfect. Would like to get 150 or message me an offer.

I will be at the FE reunion next week I could bring them there.

I do also have my camshaft that I took out for the only reason of putting a different one in.
It is a solid cam.   280/288  and 621/624 lift on a 112 lobe. Very streetable and is broken in already.
I know it could still be a crap shoot but if it starts right up should be good.
150 cam and lifters.

Fordman

• View Profile
Re: Parts going to the reunion
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 10:47:55 AM »
Interested in the camshaft and lifters.  Could I get a shipping cost to Oroville, wa,98844?. Thanks

Stangman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 01:47:52 PM »
I will get a price but just a heads up someone is on it already but I will get a price anyway. I probably can’t get a price till Tuesday with the holiday.

Fordman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 12:55:54 PM »
Did it sell?. If not, were you able to get a shipping cost?.

Fordman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023, 08:35:14 PM »
Just want to post a shout out for Stangman. He shipped parts I agreed to purchase before I even had the opportunity to pay for them. We did talk over the phone (a rarity these days). He went above the expected standard to explain part condition, offered an exit if I was not comfortable purchasing the as advertised parts. I miss the honest people like this in our hobby. He was a pleasure to do business with and I very much appreciate his passion for our hobby. Thank you again Stangman!!.

Stangman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2023, 06:36:05 PM »
Cam and converter are sold.