Author Topic: Attention Canadians  (Read 2398 times)

FElony

Attention Canadians
« on: March 08, 2018, 02:13:36 PM »
It has come to my attention that Justin Trudy, the Supreme Czar of the Republik of Canuckistan, has issued a directive that all its citizens posting in automotive forums substitute "peoplefolds" for "manifolds". In addition, any "hissing" noises coming from cooling systems or vacuum leaks should be referred to as "themsing". Trudy has endorsed the continuing use of "transmission", however he insists that "transengine" and "transdifferential" be used in place of the present gender-vague terminology.

At this time, this requirement only applies to Can-eh?-dians, but those of you in California and Washington State better start boning up. This has been a Public Service Announcement.

shady

• View Profile
Re: Attention Canadians
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 03:13:29 PM »
So...if I got this right, mufflers must now be genitalers, petcocks are pet privates, ball bearings: testicle bearings and spark plugs must be called spark tampons? Or is it just the gender specific parts? No more male and female electrical connectors, just butt connectors eh?
What goes fast doesn't go fast long'
What goes fast takes your money with it.
So I'm slow & broke, what went wrong?
2021 FERR cool FE Winner
2022 FERR cool FE Winner
2023 FERR cool FE Winner

mike7570

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 03:44:18 PM »
:)

FERoadster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 05:10:59 PM »
Here in Oregon we consider ourselves the Canada of Calfornia. Way laid back lifestyle and no sales tax. I'm only 7 miles north of the stateline and our stores probably have 30% business from some North Calif. coastal towns.  The "Herbal" stores do a great business from Californians.

Richard >>> FERoadster

jayb

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FE Power
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 05:24:01 PM »
I see that the real Felony has returned.  Somebody better tell Don Fotti about this post  ;D ;D
Jay Brown
- 1969 Mach 1, Drag Week 2005 Winner NA/BB, 511" FE (10.60s @ 129); Drag Week 2007 Runner-Up PA/BB, 490" Supercharged FE (9.35 @ 151)
- 1964 Ford Galaxie, Drag Week 2009 Winner Modified NA (9.50s @ 143), 585" SOHC
- 1969 Shelby Clone, Drag Week 2015 Winner Modified NA (Average 8.98 @ 149), 585" SOHC

FElony

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 05:40:25 PM »
Here in Oregon we consider ourselves the Canada of Calfornia. Way laid back lifestyle and no sales tax. I'm only 7 miles north of the stateline and our stores probably have 30% business from some North Calif. coastal towns.  The "Herbal" stores do a great business from Californians.

Richard >>> FERoadster

Obviously, you Oregonians better get on the ball. Click your heels together and repeat, "There's no place like Toronto...There's no place like Toronto".

FElony

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 05:54:51 PM »
So...if I got this right, mufflers must now be genitalers, petcocks are pet privates, ball bearings: testicle bearings and spark plugs must be called spark tampons? Or is it just the gender specific parts? No more male and female electrical connectors, just butt connectors eh?

Goodness no. Mufflers are carpetlers, petcocks are petchickenkind, ball bearings are spherical load tolerant thingies, and spark plugs are invasive toxic phallic ceramics (soon to be outlawed in Canuckistan). I'm sure Trudy will be good with butt connectors. And wheel studs.

FElony

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 06:01:44 PM »
I see that the real FElony has returned.  .  .

Translation: It will be mere hours before FElony gets banned or chastised via PM for some frickin' thing.

mike7570

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 07:18:07 PM »
Too much PC, pretty soon we won't be able to talk about - Shafts, Rods, Stroke, Belts & Chains, Rear Ends, Headlights, knobs  and probably more.

FElony

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 12:31:16 PM »
Yesterday (the 8th) was International Women's Day, as if the other gender (yes there are only 2) needs their own day while they continue to emasculate, falsely accuse, and wish us dead 24/7/365. However, I digressed from an epic assault on said biotches (the troublemakers, not your wivesies) and wish to draw your attention to the first video of a series that is of monumental importance to us as a dying breed. Please spend 14 minutes of your busy, busy, busy day and watch this. During the vid the question of "why" arises. Got any theories, guys?
End complacency.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfuOtGLfg04

shady

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 01:59:34 PM »
Easy peasy. Men don't have any balls anymore. Most men I know, even the old guys, are pussy whipped & afraid of their wives. Their kids are momma's boys and have very little interaction with dad.  Mom says no football, you may get hurt, no boy scouts, they are run by pervs. Heaven forbid you take your kids to church. Lack of punishment in schools. And on & on. Politically correct is  killing us. All of a sudden I feel the need to back the '64 FE out of the garage, run down some squirrels and cats & annoy the neighbor hood in general. As soon as the wife calls I will put it away, pick up dinner & then wash the dishes.
What goes fast doesn't go fast long'
What goes fast takes your money with it.
So I'm slow & broke, what went wrong?
2021 FERR cool FE Winner
2022 FERR cool FE Winner
2023 FERR cool FE Winner

Lenz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 03:15:56 PM »
I'm suddenly reminded of a Scrub commercial where they are standing around admiring a Malibu (I think).  In that group along with some other clueless individuals was a skinny guy in skinny jeans with red sneakers, a yellow sweater and a man bun hairdo.  Somewhere there's an advertising executive thinking that was a good look.  Then there's my favorite truck commercial where a full grown man tells a 10 year old kid that a scrub truck is better than a ford truck.  The kid has a mindless parent there who nods and smiles.  Hey, who wouldn't want a 10 year old to pick out their next truck?
Len Zielinski
'64 Galaxie 500 445 Toploader
'69 F100 300 stick

cammerfe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2018, 03:52:54 PM »
Oh, year-and-a-day-plus One, I believe there may be hope for you yet. At least on this sort of topic, we are of one mind. There's hope for you yet!!! ;D :o ::)

KS