Author Topic: Garage Clean Out - 352-390-406 heads, 390-428 Intake, Many Other parts  (Read 3958 times)

frankenfords

• View Profile
Brought back up and edited January 31, 2016.

Possible delivery to Big 3 Swap Meet in San Diego end of February for serious buyers.

I'm looking to drum up some funds to inject into my stagnating 65 F-100 beautification project, so I'm looking to put some of my parts stash back into circulation. I'm not too interested in trades at this time because my main purpose is to generate funds I can hand off to others in exchange for materials and labor services.

All parts are located in Ventura, California, about 45 miles north of downtown LA. There is a FedEx depot here in town, as well as UPS, and of course USPS, but there is no longer a Greyhound station, and no Forward Air depot that I am aware of. I haven't really pulled all the parts out yet, and nothing has been packaged or prepped for shipping. I work full time Monday through Friday, and this weekend I'm committed to various activities that will keep me away from home and out of the garage most of the time.

I'll give dibs to all responders in order of receipt, whether it be by post here, by email, or by phone, as everything should have a time stamp. I should be able to email pictures, once I take everything out to photograph it all, maybe Sunday? Again, I'm sort of busy at the moment, so please don't panic if you don't get an immediate response. If you call and I don't answer, please leave a message, as I get a lot of spam calls and don't bother returning calls without messages. Also, if you're not West Coast, please let me know so I don't end up calling you back when you should be sleeping.

My email is blue shirt guy at h0tmai1 dot com, and my best phone number is Eight Zero Five 3 Fifty-Eight Fourteen Fifty-Eight

1963 406 Cylinder Heads – Casting No. C2SE-6090-C, matched date codes 2K17
Have been stored for unknown amount of years, will need the full service treatment
Unported, deep thumb print on deck, no issues I can see, I do not believe they’ve ever been rebuilt
Stock sized valves 2.02 intake, 1.66 exhaust with FoMoCo insignia on head of intake valves, exhaust valves stand tall
SOLD

1963 390 ‘Denver’ Cylinder Heads – Casting No. C3AE-6090-C, date codes of 3E14 and 3E16
Removed from a junk yard sourced 428 with 5 flat cam lobes and unknown miles, will need to full service treatment
Unported, deep thumb print on deck, aftermarket valve springs
Stock sized valves 2.02 intake, 1.56 exhaust, some recession of exhaust valves, should take a 1.66 valve without issues
Has some broken exhaust manifold studs that will need to be removed, no cracks or other damage I have seen
SALE PENDING

1962 390 Cylinder Heads – Casting No. C1AE-6090-A, date codes of 2C2 and 2C6
These look they had been rebuilt, but never run, and look like they got wet at some point, should be torn down, cleaned and thoroughly checked before use, might need additional work
Unported, deep thumb print on deck
Stock sized valves 2.02 intake, 1.56 exhaust, exhaust valves are a little bit deep in the head, but all about even
No cracks or issues that I have seen
Asking $200.00 for the pair

1963 390 Cylinder Heads – Casting No. C1AE-6090-A, matched date code of 3F3
These are unported, bare castings that have been cleaned and magnafluxed
No valves, springs or hardware, just the castings, ready for a full rebuild
Asking $125.00 for the pair

1958 352 Machined Combustion Chamber Heads – Casting No. EDC-E, matched date code U 8L (?)
These have been heavily ported on both the intake and exhaust sides, and the port work looks to have been professionally done as it is identical from port to port. Still have a good sized thumb print, but I do not know if they have been decked
Stock sized valves, 2.02 intake, 1.56 exhaust, exhaust valves stand proud. These would probably be awesome with a set of CJ sized valves
No cracks or uses that I am aware of, but these should be given the full treatment
Asking $400.00 for the pair

1970 428 Cobra Jet Intake Manifold – Casting No. C8OE-9425-C, date code 0E20
Unported, no cracks or issues that I am aware of, needs a good cleaning before use
Asking $300.00

428 Cobra Jet 3 groove crank pulley C8AE-6312-D
Original condition, not rust or pitting, needs a good cleaning and some paint, should look new when done.
SOLD

Block Sandwich Plate
Asking $20.00

Lifter Valley Splash Pan
Typical cracks around lifter openings
Asking $15.00

FoMoCo Single-Point Distributor from 1962 390 T-Bird – Stamped No. C2SF-12127-A, date code 1KE
Complete with points, condenser, vacuum can, lead wire, no cap, no rotor. Shaft bushings acceptable
Asking $20.00

Autolite Single Point Distributor from 1967 428 T-Bird – Stamped No. C7AF-12127-J, date code
Complete with points, condenser, vacuum can, cap, no rotor, no lead wire. Shaft bushings worn.
Asking $15.00

PCV Manifold and Fittings from S –Code 390 Intake Manifold
Complete with brass fittings, weathered but not rusted out, will need a resto
Asking $60.00

Autolite Twist In Valve Cover Breathers
3 of them with no nipple or elbow, will accept PCV valve – Asking $20.00 each
2 of them with 90 degree brass nipple – Asking $35.00 each
3 of them with 90 degree plastic elbow – Asking $20.00 each

Early Style (Pre-65?) Dipstick and Tube – No Part Number
This is the style that bolts to the front of the head, fatter dipstick than later (65 up?) version
SALE PENDING

1967 Mustang Fairlane Comet Cougar Kelsey Hayes Disc Brakes – Complete Spindle Out
Complete set up including spindles, splash shields, caliper brackets, calipers, rotors, etc.
Removed from 1967 Mercury Cougar – California car
Car had been sitting for unknown period of time, stored inside since removal
Should be completely disassembled and rebuilt before use
Asking $550.00 for the complete set up
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:37:48 PM by frankenfords »

frankenfords

• View Profile
Bringing this back up one more time with some price adjustments.

Contact info at top of original post.

Thanks, Brett

frankenfords

• View Profile
Back to the top again, some stuff sold, another round of price adjustments on what's left.

Thanks, Brett