Author Topic: Looking for guy that sells 9" gears someone posted  (Read 1800 times)

winr1

Looking for guy that sells 9" gears someone posted
« on: September 27, 2019, 06:59:44 PM »
Believe they may have been on ebay

Ricky.

67428GT500

• View Profile
Re: Looking for guy that sells 9" gears someone posted
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 09:17:32 PM »
There was a guy on the other FE forum that offered gears all the time. They were new and reasonable.

-Keith

Nightmist66

• View Profile
Jared

66 Fairlane GT 390 - .035" Over 390, Wide Ratio Top Loader, 9" w/spool, 4.86

winr1

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 10:35:41 PM »
I do believe that is the guy

Thanks 67428GT500 an Nightmist66 :-)

Ricky.

67428GT500

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 02:10:04 AM »
Yes, Quick Performance. That's it!

-Keith

plovett

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 05:38:44 AM »
Are you going to send my ring and pinion back, Keith?  It cost me about $21 to send it to you.

paulie

67428GT500

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 07:10:04 PM »
Paulie:
I've asked you multiple times what you wanted. I have no issue with paying the shipping. Had there been a figure I would have already done so. I also thought you were gracious in sending them considering I'd been off months recovering from open heart surgery and my breast plate is just healing enough to do heavier physical work. I am not even sure these are serviceable for my vehicle as it's not running. I just got the engine back in it last Monday and haven't started it.
It's been down because of the split cylinder issue since the first week of May and trying to find a serviceable block and complete associated machine work. 
My intentions are to take it out to Peyton performance once it's running being they installed 3.90 instead of the 3.35 gears I brought in. The differential isn't going to happen until the vehicle is back in operation. This for obvious reasons hasn't transpired.  There's private messages here for a reason. I haven't failed to respond or honor any request of me.
I'm not a mind reader, despite what my spouse seems to think.
                                                                                              -Keith

plovett

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 07:56:06 PM »
I just want to know what you found out.  You said you had a differential guy to look at the gears.   What did he find out? 

paulie

plovett

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2019, 08:20:44 AM »
Would you send the gears back if you are not going to use them?  I sent them to you for free and payed the shipping cost.  I will even pay the shipping cost back.  That way I will only be out $42 or so. 

paulie