FE Power Forums > Vendor Classifieds

Adjustable timing pointers are here and ready to ship!

<< < (6/6)

blykins:

--- Quote from: Rory428 on October 09, 2021, 06:32:40 PM ---Any photos of the later style timing cover setup, with the one small screw, one 3/8" bolt holding the pointer?

--- End quote ---

Rory, the timing covers I have here with the 3/8" bolt still have the two smaller holes.  I assumed that the position was still the same between the two covers.   If they're not the same, then I will have to try the pointer out on another cover.

fairlaniac:

--- Quote from: blykins on September 02, 2021, 12:02:13 PM ---Ok, I have these finalized and the order placed.  I should have them by the first week of October, I ordered quite a few. 

I'll post when they come in. 

On the engine I have sitting on the stand, the pointer allows me to adjust in a span of 10°. 

Final price with stainless screws and washers will be about $28 plus shipping.  I'm gonna snag a load of USPS Priority small flat rate boxes, so you can count on about $6 for shipping.

--- End quote ---

Brent, Did you get the pointers in and would it fit my situation discussed in the Tech Forum using with my ATI balancer?

Thanks,

blykins:

--- Quote from: fairlaniac on December 15, 2021, 02:07:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: blykins on September 02, 2021, 12:02:13 PM ---Ok, I have these finalized and the order placed.  I should have them by the first week of October, I ordered quite a few. 

I'll post when they come in. 

On the engine I have sitting on the stand, the pointer allows me to adjust in a span of 10°. 

Final price with stainless screws and washers will be about $28 plus shipping.  I'm gonna snag a load of USPS Priority small flat rate boxes, so you can count on about $6 for shipping.

--- End quote ---

Brent, Did you get the pointers in and would it fit my situation discussed in the Tech Forum using with my ATI balancer?

Thanks,

--- End quote ---

They've been in for a while.  Just have a few left.   If you wanna try one, if it doesn't work, I'll give you your money back.  It has 8-10° range, maybe a little more if you cut the end of the slot out on the passenger side of the bracket.

blykins:
Just got another shipment of these in.......they are ready to ship out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version