Author Topic: Ben Line wins Stock Eliminator at Brainerd  (Read 5522 times)

john a

• View Profile
Re: Ben Line wins Stock Eliminator at Brainerd
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 01:26:34 PM »
Kevin, is that Lance’s old car or possibility Lance still owns it and Ben drives?

Different car. They have "twin" cars. One runs B/SA, and the other runs C/SA. Just a weight change. Lance had engine troubles the last 2 weeks.

john a

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 01:27:09 PM »
Thanks

thatdarncat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »
Kevin, is that Lance’s old car or possibility Lance still owns it and Ben drives?

Yes, like JericoGTX said, Lance & Ben have similar cars, and they usually run them in different stock classes from each other, sometimes A/SA & B/SA too. The cars are also slightly different shades of green, as can be seen in my picture below from a few years ago. ( Lance on the left, Ben on the right )

Kevin Rolph

1967 Cougar Drag Car ( under constuction )
1966 7 litre Galaxie
1966 Country Squire 390
1966 Cyclone GT 390
1968 Torino GT 390
1972 Gran Torino wagon
1978 Lincoln Mk V

john a

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2018, 02:17:43 PM »
Yes, like JericoGTX said, Lance & Ben have similar cars, and they usually run them in different stock classes from each other, sometimes A/SA & B/SA too. The cars are also slightly different shades of green, as can be seen in my picture below from a few years ago. ( Lance on the left, Ben on the right

Beautiful cars,

Thanks

Lenz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2018, 02:41:54 PM »

That's cuz women in drag racing ain't fat, inked-up, pierced, fat, blue-haired, triggered all day, Hillary-worshipping, fat, man-haters.
[/quote]
Yeah, and they're not fat either.
Len Zielinski
'64 Galaxie 500 445 Toploader
'69 F100 300 stick

Yellow Truck

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2018, 07:03:32 PM »

Can usually count on you to reach for the garbage can. Always nice to hear from you.

Hey, just telling it like it is. Straight guys don't care if another dude is chopped liver or not. Not even us ugly old straight guys who wish we were young and handsome again. Nope. Chopped liver = pinky lifter. Don't worry about it; I'm sure that not every last guy that drives a truck is straight. It happens.
[/quote]

I've reconsidered, you don't have to reach for the garbage can, you live in one.
1969 F100 4WD (It ain't yellow anymore)
445 with BBM heads, Prison Break stroker kit, hydrualic roller cam, T&D rockers, Street Dominator Intake with QFT SS 830.

Paul.

FElony

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2018, 07:15:47 PM »

Can usually count on you to reach for the garbage can. Always nice to hear from you.

Hey, just telling it like it is. Straight guys don't care if another dude is chopped liver or not. Not even us ugly old straight guys who wish we were young and handsome again. Nope. Chopped liver = pinky lifter. Don't worry about it; I'm sure that not every last guy that drives a truck is straight. It happens.
I've reconsidered, you don't have to reach for the garbage can, you live in one.

While reconsidering and all, consider how ironic it is to tell a guy who's been posting crap on the INTERNET for 22 years, and lived to tell about it (so far), that he lives in a garbage can. Well, duh, bruh! Can is my home; gutter is my basement. What a revelation. And at least I know enough to fix your lack of quoting skills. Um, care for some maggots? mmmmm...

TomP

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 09:16:31 PM »
Randi Lynn is a babe but she is Bo Butners babe so hands off.  :D That is why she is at all the races.

She is going rounds at lots of races too. Very fast car but Line power wins.

CaptCobrajet

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2018, 12:50:55 PM »
Yep.....no doubt the Bob Utner camp knows who the Lines are, lol.  All very talented racers involved, Stock and Pro Stock!  Lots of ties exist between the Stock-Super Stock-Comp arena and the Pro Stock ranks.
Blair Patrick

Rory428

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2018, 01:48:00 PM »
And speaking of Ms. Shipp, keep in mind that she was also in the Stock Eliminator final 2 weeks ago in Seattle, where she lost a very close race to one of our former BC Supershifter champions, (albeit in an automatic equipped Pontiac, but he still drives a stick in the family Comp Eliminator Camaro.)
Its always good to see the ol FE still winning races to this day, despite being put out to pasture over 40 years ago. Obsolete my ass! 8)
1978 Fairmont,FE 427 with 428 crank, 4 speed Jerico best of 9.972@132.54MPH 1.29 60 foot
1985 Mustang HB 331 SB Ford, 4 speed Jerico, best of 10.29@128 MPH 1.40 60 foot.
1974 F350 race car hauler 390 NP435 4 speed
1959 Ford Meteor 2 dr sedan. 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed Toploader. 12.54@ 108 MPH