Author Topic: Somebody kick me in the buttoxials...  (Read 4233 times)

badcatt

• View Profile
Re: Somebody kick me in the buttoxials...
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 02:34:24 PM »
This 56 210 post is powerd by Cobra... It resides somewhere North of the Seattle WA area. He is building another one.

Needless to say, I like this car... And the owner.
(edit to make the pictures smaller)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:40:08 PM by badcatt »

Dan859

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 03:18:15 AM »
"I now firmly believe that there is a Chevy god that is punishing me for my blasphemy, and that I must repent. And grovel. Lots of groveling.  :'(".

I dunno, man.  I just don't see you doing the whole groveling part really well.  LMAO!!

FElony

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 11:36:39 AM »
"I now firmly believe that there is a Chevy god that is punishing me for my blasphemy, and that I must repent. And grovel. Lots of groveling.  :'(".

I dunno, man.  I just don't see you doing the whole groveling part really well.  LMAO!!

HA! 'Lot you know. You should see me trying to get laid on a Saturday night around here. I have taken groveling to an art form that shames the Renaissance painters.

TomP

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2018, 03:02:48 PM »
Badcatt, that is the one I mentioned. I think he is from the Bellingham area. One show he was at here there were several 350 bellybutton "powered" fifties F100's but somehow the 56 Chevy gets singled out as "wrong".

Maybe build a 69 Z28 with a 428CJ and Shaker !

FElony

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2018, 05:38:25 PM »

HA! 'Lot you know. You should see me trying to get laid on a Saturday night around here. I have taken groveling to an art form that shames the Renaissance painters.

Well, I gave it another shot last night. Going for broke, I took an actual shower with real soap and everything. Geez. More strikes than a baseball shutout. I don't get it. I'm a talented guy... I can beg for cootchie in four languages: English, Spanish, Nahuatl, and White Trash. I have dollar bills strategically poking out of my shirt pocket. I offer to buy the chicks a PBR. Maybe even two for the hot ones. I keep my third member hanging outside my zipper so the goods can be appraised ahead of time. I mean, how much more accommodating can a guy get?

I'm missing something here.