Author Topic: FS: 1964 Galaxie XL project, rebuilt C6, lots of parts, must go  (Read 1185 times)

nandoz

• View Profile
FS: 1964 Galaxie XL project, rebuilt C6, lots of parts, must go
« on: September 26, 2019, 06:14:50 PM »
As the title says the car is a 64 Galaxie 500 XL fastback. It was was running and driving this spring. Title is clear and in my name. Interior is original and in mostly usable shape, needs carpet and headliner, new headliner included. I have all of the correct trim, it needs cleaned and installed. Glass is all there, no cracks. Newer shocks and tires. One of the previous owners did some shotty bodywork, and it has rust on the frame. Comes with the original 352/auto. I would consider this a serious project, or parts car. $2500

410 FE engine, internal balance, C4AE-G heads with 2.03 valves, Crower solid cam, Smith bros pushrods, 427LR rockers, 428PI intake, Duraspark ignition, Summit 750 carb, chrome pentroof covers, older coated tri-y headers, RobbMC starter. Engine has been started, and cam broke in. Right head gasket blew, engine did not overheat. Will need decked. $2000

Rebuilt C6. Work was done by Fountain transmission in Iowa City. He is an old FE guy and has a stellar reputation, receipt for work provided. Completely gone through, mild shift kit, floor shift lever installed. Comes with Hughes 3000rpm converter. Never installed, stored in my climate controlled dining room, ask my wife. $900

28 spline 9” Richmond Powertrax differential, 3.50 gears, with install kit. All new parts in original boxes. $500

Lots of other parts to go with car or motor.

Family health situation forces sale. I will make a really good deal if somebody wants it all. I will ship, help load, etc. Located in Iowa. Nandoz66@gmail.com or (three one 9) three three one - four five 75
Life is tough, even tougher when you're stupid. -John Wayne

nandoz

• View Profile
Re: FS: 1964 Galaxie XL project, rebuilt C6, lots of parts, must go
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 07:01:54 AM »
Text or email for pictures and details. Make any and all offers.
Life is tough, even tougher when you're stupid. -John Wayne