Author Topic: WTB Overdrive Toploader Dallas Area  (Read 1757 times)

emorrison96

• View Profile
WTB Overdrive Toploader Dallas Area
« on: December 20, 2016, 08:16:39 PM »
Hey guys I'm looking for an iron case overdrive toploader (one of David Kee's toploader imposters) for my mustang project.  Planning on installing the large diameter short input shaft to hook up to my FE and replace the main shaft and tail housing with 31 spline parts.  I thought it would be an easy task to find one here in the Dallas area but I've contacted every salvage yard returned in a Google search and they either don't have one or don't speak English.  Does anybody have one laying around they could stand to part with?

emorrison96

• View Profile
Re: WTB Overdrive Toploader Dallas Area
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 05:20:42 PM »
If you have one and you're not in the Dallas area I would consider buying if the shipping on it is not too steep.  It's my understanding Fastenal does loose freight shipping cheaply.  There are a lot of those around me so I could definitely have one shipped to one of their locations.  If someone has one of these transmissions but is far away still contact me and we might be able to hash something out.  Thanks for reading.

thatdarncat

• View Profile
Re: WTB Overdrive Toploader Dallas Area
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 02:32:29 PM »
There's one for sale on Craigslist in Wisconsin, not mine and I don't know the seller.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/pts/5900818951.html
Kevin Rolph

1967 Cougar Drag Car ( under constuction )
1966 7 litre Galaxie
1966 Country Squire 390
1966 Cyclone GT 390
1968 Torino GT 390
1972 Gran Torino wagon
1978 Lincoln Mk V