Author Topic: Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all my pals on the FE Power Forums!  (Read 5180 times)

jayb

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FE Power
I just wanted to thank everyone for their participation in the forum, and wish you all the best for the holidays.  This forum has been a great way to meet new FE folks, and I've especially enjoyed  meeting some of you in person after getting to know you on the forum.  I'm looking forward to more of that in the coming year, and expect to continue to put out more new high performance FE parts for us all to enjoy in 2019.  Good luck on all your FE projects!
Jay Brown
- 1969 Mach 1, Drag Week 2005 Winner NA/BB, 511" FE (10.60s @ 129); Drag Week 2007 Runner-Up PA/BB, 490" Supercharged FE (9.35 @ 151)
- 1964 Ford Galaxie, Drag Week 2009 Winner Modified NA (9.50s @ 143), 585" SOHC
- 1969 Shelby Clone, Drag Week 2015 Winner Modified NA (Average 8.98 @ 149), 585" SOHC

cattleFEeder

• View Profile
Thanks for having us, the knowledge and info shared here is 2nd to none. Merry Christmas to all.
Remember, RPM is your friend

KMcCullah

• View Profile
Merry Christmas to you as well Mr Jay, and all the fine FE FEllers here.

Here's to haulin' some FE ass in 2019.

Kevin McCullah

Heo

• View Profile
Merry Christmas to you all.

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

turbohunter

• View Profile
All my best to you and yours Jay.
Thank you and all the other guys for your knowledge and friendship.
Marc
'61 F100 292Y
'66 Mustang Injected 428
'66 Q code Country Squire wagon

fekbmax

• View Profile
Merry Christmas everyone.
Have a happy new year to come.
Hope to see some of you at the 2019 reunion.
Keith.  KB MAX Racing.

57 lima bean

Thank You Jay.Best wishes to a New Year too.

Clark Coe

• View Profile
Merry Christmas to everyone. Wishing you all a fun, prosperous and healthy New Year.

rcodecj

• View Profile
Merry Christmas to all my FE friends.

GJCAT427

• View Profile
Jay and the rest of the FE gang, MERRY CHRISTMAS. Prosperous New Year as well! 

machoneman

• View Profile
Best wishes to all here and thanks again Jay for a great forum!  :) ;D :D
Bob Maag

Joe-JDC

• Truth stands on its own merit.
    • View Profile
Christmas greetings from SA, TX.  Had to mow my yard a couple of days ago, so not a traditional Christmas weather wise here.  Hoping all have a wonderful day and great New Year.  Joe-JDC
Joe-JDC '70GT-500

FElony

Vaht is this "Merry" ee "Happy" you speak of, comrade? I am unfamiliar. I am wolf alone haunting Siberia. Must I put down glass of wodka to acquire these items? If so, then nyet I am interested not at all. Please send device which blows hot air. I have accident down pants into shoe. Too much wodka. Nostrovia!

TomP

• View Profile
Merry Christmas and a Happy Boxing Week to you all.

67428GT500

• View Profile
May you all have a Merry Christmas and a splendid New Year.   Nice to be home post open heart surgery. Quiet one here this year.

FElony

I would like to apologize for the ridiculous post above from my Russian cousin FElonovich. He is known as "The Slavic Souse" is his home town of Karkrashinsky, on the outskirts of Moskva, I mean Moscow. oops hehe He knows darn well that Happy and Merry are the hookers my service sends over every Christmas. Different girls every year, but who cares? What's in a name? Again, sorry. I just don't know how a drunk ex-KGB spy could have possibly hacked my password in this forum.

Hey, there the doorbell! Gotta go!!

FB

• View Profile
Christmas greetings from SA, TX.  Had to mow my yard a couple of days ago, so not a traditional Christmas weather wise here.  Hoping all have a wonderful day and great New Year.  Joe-JDC

Joe, where in SA are you? i'm in Stone Oak

Fred
Fred

The Real McCoy

• View Profile
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year. 

Thanks Jay for the best FE Forum and to the key contributors that so willingly share their FE (along with other subjects) expertise.
63 1/2 Galaxie 500
428 CJ Stroker with 427 2x4 Intake, 427 Long Exhaust Manifolds, Quick Fuel Carbs and TKO 600.

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so."                            Mark Twain

jayb

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FE Power
May you all have a Merry Christmas and a splendid New Year.   Nice to be home post open heart surgery. Quiet one here this year.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Jay Brown
- 1969 Mach 1, Drag Week 2005 Winner NA/BB, 511" FE (10.60s @ 129); Drag Week 2007 Runner-Up PA/BB, 490" Supercharged FE (9.35 @ 151)
- 1964 Ford Galaxie, Drag Week 2009 Winner Modified NA (9.50s @ 143), 585" SOHC
- 1969 Shelby Clone, Drag Week 2015 Winner Modified NA (Average 8.98 @ 149), 585" SOHC

Matt Bourgeois

• View Profile
Thanks Jayb and Merry Christmas to you too, and to all the rest of you guys.

Matt

6667fan

• Every Second Counts
    • View Profile
Happy Holidays to all and may all your FE dreams come true!
JB
JB

67 Fairlane 500
482 cid 636/619.
Tunnel Wedge, Survival EMC CNC heads, Lykins Custom Hydraulic Roller, Ram adjustable clutch, Jerico 4-spd, Strange third member with Detroit Locker, 35 spline axles, 4.86
10.68@125.71 1.56 60’

BruceS

• View Profile
Thanks once again to Jay and all the forum members for another year of FE projects and learning!  :D
66 Fairlane 500, 347-4V SB stroker, C4
63 Galaxie 500 fastback, 482 SO 4V, Cruise-O-Matic

ec164

• View Profile
Merry Christmas to you and your family Jay, and to everyone on this fine FE Forum!                Al
You're ahead in a Mercury......all the way

Joe-JDC

• Truth stands on its own merit.
    • View Profile

Joe, where in SA are you? i'm in Stone Oak

Fred
Near Braun Station area.  32 years.
Joe-JDC '70GT-500

Jim Comet

• View Profile
Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for all the great info and insight. Jim

bsprowl

• View Profile
    • Ford FE Information
Merry Christmas everyone

blu64galaxie

• View Profile
Thanks Jay, and hope you had a nice Christmas too ! :)  I enjoy reading here, plus the occasional chime-in ....if ...I happen to know something, that is, lol.

I got a chance to meet you in person this Fall, at the Buffalo car show. We all enjoyed the 'light show' under your v/c's that day --very purdy. Your 'stang is very nice as well!  :)

Looking forward to more in 2019 !    Norm
Norm Russo  blu64galaxie

1964 Galaxie 500  aka 'the blue goose'

WConley

• No longer walking funny!
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you fine folks, except the Siberian with the wet sock.

I hope to get out more in 2019, and God forbid meet some of you guys!  The new right coil-over strut I had installed is working wonders.  I feel like a kid (with a long honey-do list...)

Here's to a great 2019!

- Bill
A careful study of failure will yield the ingredients for success.

67428GT500

• View Profile

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Appreciated, Jay. I don't like to slow down and I have no choice. 
                                                                                          -Keith