Author Topic: Original Ford Tunnel Wedge, relisted with new info and price...  (Read 1292 times)

cjshaker

• View Profile
I'm relisting this because after closer examination, I've realized that ports 1, 5, 6, 7 and 8 have been opened up at the bottom to work on Low Riser/Cobra Jet style ports. I completely missed this while I've owned it and only discovered it when taking some close up pictures to send to a forum member. Unfortunately, the previous owner who sold it to me (from the other forum) was not so honest about this, and I did not look it over close enough when I received it. So in the interest of full disclosure, I'm making a new listing and have dropped the price accordingly.

Original Ford Tunnel Wedge. BOTTOM OF PORTS HAVE BEEN DROPPED TO WORK WITH CJ/LR STYLE PORTS, EXCEPT for ports 2, 3 and 4!!. Please look closely at the last picture and you will notice that the bottoms of ports 2, 3 and 4 have not been ported (the ports are not as close to the bottom of the intake runner). I have no idea why they stopped short of doing these ports....or for that matter, why they lied to me when they said it had NOT been ported.

Has no plenum work, no stripped holes and very little corrosion at the water ports and thermostat hole. It does have 2 minor issues, one being part of a pushrod tube is busted off. This is under the valve cover and in no way causes any problem with the intakes function. The second issue is it does have a repaired spot at the front, left side valve cover rail. It has been welded and is slightly noticeable. It could easily be worked to make it unnoticeable. The steel bottom cover is in good shape and I epoxy primed it and painted it silver. I don't have the safety wire bolts for it.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 08:01:44 AM by cjshaker »
Doug Smith

'69 R-code Mach 1, 427 MR, 2x4, Jerico, 4.30 Locker
'70 F-350 390
'55 Ford Customline 2dr
'37 Ford Coupe

cjshaker

• View Profile
Re: Original Ford Tunnel Wedge, relisted with new info and price...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 11:00:14 PM »
Sold pending payment.
Doug Smith

'69 R-code Mach 1, 427 MR, 2x4, Jerico, 4.30 Locker
'70 F-350 390
'55 Ford Customline 2dr
'37 Ford Coupe