Author Topic: What Did I Watch...What Did You Watch?  (Read 1969 times)

FElony

What Did I Watch...What Did You Watch?
« on: March 27, 2018, 12:05:34 AM »
I challenge you to keep this thread on the front page of this subforum for three years. Here's the first entry, brought to you by the FElony and by far and away the most American state in the union, Arizona. Uncredited, but guest starring Little Alacran, my buddy. Figure it out.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7zuY9_WQY

cammerfe

• View Profile
Re: What Did I Watch...What Did You Watch?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 08:01:54 AM »
Nah!

KS

FElony

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 10:58:00 AM »

cammerfe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 04:27:54 PM »
I  always try to respond at the same level as was evident in the original offering. I proffered levity because I thought that was what you started with. Maybe I was mistaken. It wouldn't be the first time. I thought I was mistaken once before---but I wasn't. ;)

KS

FElony

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 01:52:56 PM »

chris401

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 09:59:37 PM »
I have that movie somewhere. I remembered theu got drunk, threw up and swapped chewing gum but forgot that he asked if the 52 Lincoln had a 289!

FElony

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 10:36:49 PM »
I have that movie somewhere. I remembered they got drunk, threw up and swapped chewing gum but forgot that he asked if the 52 Lincoln had a 289!

Haha I caught that 289 comment. I love it when non-car guys write a script, but this one is OK all right not too bad. Did you know the younger sister, Melissa, is the daughter of famous actor John Vernon? You know, Dean Wormer in Animal House? A strategic, at 5'8", choice to play opposite Judge. Do any of you think that Judge might be an ancestor to Cleetus McFarland, aka Garrett Mitchell? Both tall and geeky.

And for those baffled by Alacran, that is Spanish for scorpion. I think he performed flawlessly in this movie. Oscar-level, in fact. Look at the effect he had without uttering a single word. Brings tears, for sure.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006893/